As our Sales Manager you will be responsible to find and introduce new clients to Cleria.
For example, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Reach out to prospective clients and educate them about Cleria's offering.
- Create proposals based on client needs and discussions.
- Identify client needs and present solutions based on Cleria's offering.
- Manage the sales process from first contact to first contract signing to upcoming renewal, being the first point of contact for our clients in your region.
- Analyze and improve/implement our sales processes and CRM.
- Be the voice of the customer internally and give input to product development initiatives based on client calls.
- Min. 5 years of experience working in B2B Sales with a focus on large deal sizes and sometimes complex proposals.
- Native-level English (written & spoken), additional languages are a plus.
- You're a great communicator verbally and in writing, with the ability to communnicate with all levels of management within companies from Startups to Fortune 500.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with data
- You have an eye for detail and a great sense for good design.
- You're highly proficient working with modern (online) sales tools and systems.
- You tackle problems head-on and are not intimidated when you are encountering resistance or problems.
- You are highly proactive and self-motivated
- Experience from Sales in a consumer research environment, analytics or related industries is a big plus.